Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Perfect mobile trading
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 15, 2020 11:29 PM 265 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Nah, Olymp isn't the best brokerage for sure. I can name at least 2-3 brokers that are better than Olymp. However, Olymp has one strong side, it's mobile trading is really first-rate. I'm trading with Lenovo Pad and I feel almost no difference compared to laptop trading. Ofc, I'm fundamental analysis trader, so I'm using very restricted technical analysis functional and for me, Olymp Trade has well-designed mobile trading platform, it's all about UX and nativeness, platform is simply convenient and I don't get tired.

Brand Response

Hello, dear Oslover!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to know that you find mobile trading one of the strong sides of the Olymp Trade platform. We are glad that you appreciated the well-designed interface of the mobile application and consider it convenient to use.
We would also be incredibly thankful if you give us feedback on the instruments or conditions you lack on the platform. Your opinion is important to us as we are always improving and strive to provide a better service.
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Oct 16, 2020  03:18 PM Comments 0