Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

How much I've lost
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 30, 2020 02:14 PM 292 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I have been trading with Olymp Trade for about a year. I got used to a brokerage, its trading conditions and trading platform quite quickly. I liked all that in it, and when I found out that it had released its own mobile trading app, I took it neutral. But there are so many positive feedback about it in the network that I was interested to give it a try. In fact, it turned out to be very useful, I even felt sorry that I didn't pay attention to it first. Now I realized how much I have lost in trading without using the mobile app.

Brand Response

Hello there!
Thank you for your appreciation, we value it highly. We are glad that you are satisfied with the platform's trading conditions and enjoyed trading on a mobile application. It is great that you gave our mobile app a try and discovered its usefulness. Have a fruitful trading!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Oct 30, 2020  07:25 PM Comments 0