Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I discovered new things with this broker
A token of appreciation from the brand
Jan 27, 2021 01:24 PM 169 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I’ve been trading Forex for ten years. Well, with this experience at hand, it’s so easy to think that you are already a guro of trading or something like this. However, once I learned about fixed-time trading, I realized that there’s still much to be learned.

The very name “Olymp” often came to my ears for the last time, but I mostly ignored it because I thought that it was another scam online. Nevertheless, curiosity overcame my fear and I opened a demo account with this broker. What I saw impressed me because it greatly differed from what I saw on Forex. Well, Forex trading became a routine thing for me long ago. Fixed-time trading rekindled my interest to new things. So, I practice fixed-time trading with great pleasure. I don’t put more than 15 bucks at stake and prefer a 5-minute expiration. I trade Forex too but I devote less time to this now.

Brand Response

Hi there, Aayushman_Bhalla!
We are extremely grateful for your feedback. We are glad that you have discovered the Fixed Time Trades mode on the Olymp Trade platform. It is great that you have overcome your doubts and decided to open an account. We are also excited to know that FTT has rekindled your interest in new. Have a productive trading!
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Jan 27, 2021  03:23 PM Comments 0