Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Really diverse trading conditions
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 21, 2020 08:49 PM 264 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Olymp Trade is probably the best brokerage I worked with. It is reliable and regulated, and its trading conditions are quite interesting. At first, it was difficult to understand everything that a broker offers XD

But now I;m so used to it that I can't work with another broker. Of course, I have also noticed disadvantages in its work. But they are not significant, and for the sake of such favorable trading conditions you can forget about them for a while)

It is very cool that Olymp Trade has so much free education. This is why I made it my broker. It seems to me that a broker became so popular only because of its training. Indeed, broker has a lot of training and it suits all traders.

And also Olymp Trade developed its own mobile trading app recently. It is very convenient, and makes trading more accessible. It also supports the work of indicators, which means that mobile trading will not be worse than web trading.

Brand Response

Hello, dear!
Thank you for such a versatile review. We understand that getting acknowledged with all the functions and opportunities that the platform offers can take some time. To make the learning process more productive and quick we provide free educational materials, conduct webinars, and create informative articles. It is wonderful that you find trading conditions favorable and diverse and consider Olymp Trade platform the best one.
We are also thankful for appreciating our convenient and accessible mobile application, indeed our traders do not depend on a web version anymore because the application supports indicators and other essential tools for trading.
Can you please also specify, which insignificant disadvantages did you notice? We are always here to help, do not hesitate to give more detailed feedback on what should be enhanced or implemented.
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Sep 22, 2020  01:18 PM Comments 0