Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

First in terms of education, but not in trading
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 26, 2020 11:44 PM 210 Views

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I don't think Olymp Trade has anything new to offer in terms of trading for professional traders, but the company doesn't even try to. The main objective of Olymp is to offer free education to newbies and in this respect this broker is really out of competition. I started trading here in 2015 and Olymp helped me to understand trading and start making money. Now I see some disadvantages in this brokerage, such as the lack of MT5, but it's important to understand that the company focuses specifically on beginner traders and in this respect it is doing great.

So if you just want to start trading I think this is one of the best brokers for that. But if you're already a professional trader with your own trading portfolio and developed trading strategy, then think twice.

Brand Response

Hi, Fardeen_Gulati!
We are incredibly grateful for your honest feedback. It is great that you consider Olymp Trade incomparable when it comes to free education for beginning traders. We care about all our traders greatly regardless of their level and previous experience. It is crucial for us to create equal conditions to learn and improve.
To get more information on more complex strategies, you can browse our blog Expert section: blog.olymptrade.com/vip-section/ You can find useful articles, advanced tutorials, and informative webinars in our blog. Also, our Status System allows traders to upgrade the account level and receive additional privileges. For Example, the Expert status offers the opportunity to get individual training and train with a personal analyst. It also gives access to additional trading strategies for FTT and Forex modes.
Please, specify which disadvantages have you discovered? We would take your comments into our account and make the platform better for everyone. Education is a never-ending process, we will be happy to provide you with more information on how a professional trader can grow with us.
Best regards, Olymp Trade team.

By: OlympTrade | Dec 28, 2020 04:38 PM  (Updated Dec 28, 2020 04:39 PM) Comments 0

See full communications