Was the tour operator helpful:

Jun 01, 2012 12:59 PM 17811 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

The bus as advertised on the site was a total disappointment. Initially they have no idea about the bookings being done on their site and the booking being done on the phone. They kept telling me that the timings shown on the site was wrong and they did not have a bus at 9:00 AM while the site was accepting bookings for the 9:00 AM slot. They kept telling me that only the 6:30 AM slot was available.

Once I had booked the 6:30 AM slot, they called me up a day before journey and informed that the 6:30 AM slot had been cancelled and now I was to travel on 9:00 AM slot. Just plain stupid. I boarded the bus, along with my family at 9:00 AM. The bus was a little stinky. The recliners don't work as expected. The headphone jacks are all broken and none of them work. The WI-FI advertised is only on paper and does not function. There is no water in the on-board toilet and it is not even cleaned and hence impossible to use especially by ladies and children.

The food served is cold and pathetic. They charge 1699/- one way and believe me if you have a car then please drive. If you do not have a car, please take another bus service. This is a third class service and a waste of everybody's money.

I would rather walk than take this service again. Just plain pathetic.

Write a Review on Olivea Travels - Bangalore