Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-33553355

Ola drivers are unprofessional.
Aug 22, 2020 01:13 AM 2330 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi guys I am PUSPAK today I review about Ola cabs. A year ago I used ola cab and found that the rates and charges of it are reasonable but the attitude and behaviour of cab drivers is just horrible, they are so rude to customer, once I switched on AC & immediately the driver turned it off without asking me with a blunt voice band karo band karo. This is just an example many times it have happened Ola cab drivers have behaved in unprofessional manner.

Apart from this ola app is very professional. If a customer books a cab and the selected driver doesn't want to ply he can surely cancel but how can cancel without informing the customer will not know and will be standing at the pickup location assuming that the driver is coming to pick him up after a while he will come to know that driver have cancelled . This is one thing that Ola really should work on.

But I didn't expect this type of drivers are in a great organization like Ola.

Ola Cabs