Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-33553355

Life Line During Lockdown
Sep 15, 2020 09:05 PM 1697 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 16, 2020 10:55 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hello Readers,

Hope all are safe and doing well.

As everyone knows we were in a situation where everything gets locked due to COVID -19 and we all are trapped in homes. None of any public vehicle is moving neither is metro.

So during these days we have only option left that's cabs ( if someone doesn't have personal cabs) .

Would like to throw some light on tge services of Ola as I have to travelled with this Cab service.

I have booked cab from Ola in Delhi somewhere 2 months back. The cab driver was completely sealed himself in a plastic kind of cubical on his driving seat. As cab reached to my location, he offered me sanitazer before opening the gate of the cab ( which is quite impressive and necessary) he also put paper on the backseat and told me that he throws the paper after the ride gets over ( and he throwed it once my ride gets over, which is second surprising and cool thing for me) .

At last as we know earlier driver used to insist for hard cash but this time he says from the front that please pay your dues through online mode ( and this time I am in shocked) .

Later I realized COVID has taught us some good listen like how yo hygiene and care the things and ofcourse people have moved alot on the Online mode of payment.

Thank You OLA gor caring us these days and become one of the lifeline when everything shuts down.

Thank you everyone!