Was the tour operator helpful:

Sep 02, 2020 01:11 PM 2280 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

This is the first time I am using Ola that too because of the COVID situation and it has been a very bad experience. I think where OLA should have been a little more sensitive during the COVID situation they are troubling the customers by taking long routes and overcharging them for the same.

Being a doctor my every minute is precious(and not only for me it is for each customer) but every time OLA people take a longer route to mint more money and at the same time I always reach my clinic late despite boarding the Ola Auto on time. I have been traveling since 6 Jul 2020 and mostly I get a fare of around 162/- sometimes it is 174 or 182/- and a little bit different in amount is understandable but on many rides, they calculate the fare around 240 and that much difference is not acceptable.

When their driver cancels the ride then also they charge it from the customer, even after complaining they don't refund the amount.

They deliberately take long routes to overcharge the customers and now last time when I refused to pay 240 and paid my regular fare so now they have been asking me to pay 81 rs to resume the services.

Instead of unethically extracting money from customers OLA should make sure that their services are up to the mark.

So my advise to OLA

1.Value your passenger/customer's time

2.Value their money

3.Make sure you take correct routes so that your customers are not overcharged and also they reach their destination on time.

4.Don't unnecessarily harass your customers and your drivers(i have seen your drivers too frustrated with your management)

5.Whereas you claim that you are following all precautionary guidelines for COVID but I have seen only 20% of your OLA autos having a protective sheet between the driver and passenger, I have not seen any of your OLA driver sanitizing the seats, many drivers have to be repeatedly reminded of wearing their mask.

Being a doctor I had thought by using your services it would be convenient for me to reach my clinic comfortably and on time. But I was highly disappointed. Anyhow, I am sure of one thing I will never recommend OLA to anyone.

Dr. Jaishree