Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-33553355

Visakhapatnam India
Best and cheap
Jan 30, 2018 07:51 PM 1052 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hai friends good morning today iam going to review on ola cabs. It is best and cheap pricings very less.

Coming to bookings it is very easy and if we book the cab with in a five minutes cab will be in our point.

My friend usually he travelled in ola cabs he recommended me but I didn't try till now after seeing his bill payments and all its very cheap and best for long distance.

Coming to safety while he travelling no rash driving and all they will drive professionally. Every time they will announce offers and coupon codes and also many cashbacks available.

They will respect the customers behave like a professional drivers. I will definitely recommend to everyone. Now bus fares are very high in chennai. They increased double charges both instation and outstations. Very difficult to travel. Use this ola cabs its best compare to other.

Thanks.