Was the tour operator helpful:

Jun 09, 2017 01:08 PM 1557 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had worst experience with old cabs on 25 January 2012. I had to be at the Railway station at 11 pm and had booked a ola cab the previous day for a car to reach my home at 10 pm. The ola driver called me at 9.00 pm and took direction from me. He called again me at 9.25 but did not arrive until 9.45. When I called at driver's number I was Shocked to find it switched off.

I called ola and They confirmed that Driver had switched off his phone but will arrange another one in 5 minute. I received number of next driver but when I called him I was horrified to find he had no idea about taking me at Railway Station.

The driver did not switched on AC and I asked him to switch on AC as it was summer season. Suddenly he started shouting at me for asking to switch on AC and started misbehave with me.

Please be careful while traveling with OLA CAbS