Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-33553355

mumbai India
Terrific Service by driver and customer care
Jan 28, 2020 12:51 PM 661 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

As a working aspirant since 2 yearsI travel through OLA serveice for couple of times. But once I had realy a bad experience with OLA and have felt it's enough. I used it's app to book a ride from Thane to Jogeshwari at night around 12.30 am as I work in 2nd shift. I could not find the driver and he could not find me.I called him couple of times but it's landline and no ine picked up the phone. No mobile number available to contact driver and he could not bother to call back even. I tried calling to customer care also they were just like ride is on the way but the hell is no one has arrived for half an hour. On that day around 3 fair got cancelled by OLA driver itself, but I had to be charged of cancellation fee. Almost after waiting of 30-35 mins I wasted over there And my 4th booking done successfully. although I reached 1 hour late at my home still I paid Rs. 79 extra as a cancellation fee. Again next day I was trying out to get my refund but nowhere on the web or the app to ask for a refund. The policy is if the service is cancelled either by you within a minute after booking or by the driver if he cant find you in five minutes, you have to pay some amount. It's really unfair and annoying because I took initiative to solve the problems but the driver didn't. However I was charger for their problem. The service was bad and I have deleted their app. I will prefer uber on to OLA now. I belive pay more for better service is always better than getting cheap service.

Ola Cabs