Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-33553355

Cheater
Feb 14, 2020 06:08 PM 288 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Yesterday I booked a Ola Auto to drop at Bhopal Railway station which is approx 5 -6 km from my residence.At the time of booking fare shown to me was just INR 68.

My Ola Auto driver took a different route which was unknown to me as I am new for Bhopal city not much aware about city's route. Driver intentionally took a long route to get increased fare. I was really shocked when trip get completes bill was INR 168. INR 100 more than fare displayed while booking it.

As it was getting late I was not in mood to argue with auto driver I gave him INR 200 he took 10 mins to tender difference amount of INR 32.

Due to long route and time taken by him to provide change I missed by train. I don't get sufficient time to reach platform on time due to delay done by him.

I also made aware regarding train timing to driver too. But he doesn't take it seriously.

I also wrote mail to ola support team but as of now more than 24 hour passed but not get any solution from them neither refund of excess fare charged due to long route taken by driver nor any compensation against my missed train.

Pathetic customer services.