Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-33553355

Bad experience??
May 05, 2020 10:07 AM 3294 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked a cab through ola application for going to my office. After 10 minutes, a swift desire taxi arrived to pick me up. The condition of taxi is not so good, a continously unpleasent sound comes from its window and its music sound is also unable to access. I ignored the comfort because I was in hurry to reach office. At last, I reached my destination and left the taxi. After reaching at my office I remembered that I left my wallet in taxi so as soon as I call to taxi driver and told him that I forget to left my wallet and I couldn't belive that he denied. Then I called to customer care, he promised to resolve the problem and after 30 min I called him back and driver blocked my number. I called the driver with one of my friend but he blocked his number too. A crime is crime, no matter stealing or attempt to murder. I suggest you not to install this app. Think twice before you install it. Thank you.

Ola Cabs