Was the tour operator helpful:

Feb 07, 2020 09:04 PM 5292 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I am going to file a complaint against ola as when I called initially you guys promised that I will get my belongings back . for next 3 days nobody took any response to call driver or either me and when I called your agent was somehow able to get in touch with the driver and driver ended up saying that he called us the same day and informed us that there was nothing left in the cab which was a total lie because the moment we came out of cab within just 2 minutes from when the cab left we called driver however he didn't respond I called him several times and then he blocked my number then my friend who was with me he also called driver several time and he blocked him too then I did saved his number and send him msgs on whats app he did't respond even after reading.

Your agent ended up saying that if driver is denying there is nothing you could do. What if it would have been a case of rape, kidnap or any other physical violence will you still listen to your drivers.

I seriously will never ever book cab with ola as I do not feel safe any more and I will make sure to that I share this incident as much as I can so the people could think several times before booking any cab with you .

My belongings were a gifts from my friends on my birthday that doesn't matter how much they cost however for me it was worth millions. and on other hand there was a Casio G shock watch was there in packet and gift package which I am not sure what was in there and a basket with full of beverages and eatables.

The way your agent clearly denied to take any responsibly this shows what kind of customer service you offer and I am sure if somebody would be raped or either kidnapped this is how your response would be.

Any crime is a crime no matter whether its rape or stealing .

I am attaching the screenshot of the FIR which I made at the same time as per your first agent suggestion and the screenshot of the whats app msgs.

Regards