Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

+91-22-33553355

Akot INDIA
OLA is worst than coka cola, don't book it
Jan 25, 2020 10:52 PM 4463 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi, OLA is one of the worst cab service. on 8 january 2020 in akola city I booked OLA cab. since I need to reach railway station very argent. I was going to nagpur for my jee main exam. I booked cab for 10 am and my train was on 11 am. when there was ten o clock I observed that my cab is not came still. I called customer service he told me that the cab is on the way. but time get passed now it was 10:30 am and finally I again call customer service but he again said cab is on the way. finally when cab came on my gate the time was left only 5 minutes. then also I thought if train is late then I can reach on time. suddenly I checked train status. train was late only 5 to 10 minutes. now we moved to station but though train was late then also I missed train only because of OLA. So don't book it.

Ola Cabs