Results:

Kushalgarh India
I HAVE PERFECT SAFETY FROM MOSQUITOES...
May 25, 2018 06:20 PM 7754 Views (via Android App)

Results:

Hello friends today I am reviewing a good safety guard which name is Odomos repellement cream. I am really shocked when I saw its powerful result . I bought it from medical store in RS.40 only. I think it is worst cream and harmful for skin But it is vice versa. This cream is repel mosquitoes from your skin. I apply it before sleeping on skin. And I sleep on open place where so many mosquitoes. But No one is attacking when I was sleeping and all of mosquitoes are away from place. It is really a powerful product. It is useful to apply when you are in Train, bus etc. In summer. This is not harmful for skin and also it is moisturise your skin. As I can say every person use it as friendly because it is not harmful for your skin. and also I am free from Dengue.

NOTE: It is a great product but today some duplicate companies make this product which is harmful . so I am requested to all buyers to buy only Dabur labeled original cream.

Odomos Repellent Cream