Parking:

TIME PASS VISITS HERE NOTHING INTERESTING FOUND
Sep 18, 2015 11:01 PM 7341 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

This mall is one of the biggest malls in mumbai but I usually go but do not find anything interesting.you have everything here from wide food court to leading brand outlets but still the architecture is such that there is nothing interesting here.

When I visited the first time I was quite excited but after that I did not feel the need to visit there again.only I could say that food court is good with interesting seatings.

And arrangements done but retail outlets shops are typical which are found in other malls.the atrium is also boring without any surprise element and is a complete commercial mall with no fun element added for its customers.no seating place inside the mall for resting mid shopping.in short you can visit once but no point visiting more than once if you have a mall nearby.

Oberoi Mall - Mumbai