Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Next to Thunderzone Amusement Park, Greater Mohali, State Highway 12A, Mohali 140307, PB

CBSE,CIE,IB

+91-172-4983137

HAPPY WITH OUR MOVE TO OAKRIDGE INTERNATIONAL
May 02, 2018 11:52 AM 2061 Views

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

I moved from a small town in Himachal Pradesh to Mohali for better education for my two children- Aryan and Ashvath. I found the right school for them in Oakridge International school Mohali and I took admission for them here.

Its been a year since my children are going to this school and I can see a lot of positive changes in them. The class strength is low which makes the teachers focus on all the children and bring out the best in them. The schools infrastructure is very good and gives the students a lot of opportunities for sports and other skill building activities. This in turn enhances their personality and makes them open up and interact more and make new friends. So far, I can see things going in the right direction and I would like to thank the class teachers Ms. Thangalaxmi and Ms.Ruchi.

Oakridge International School - Mohali - Chandigarh