Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Next to Thunderzone Amusement Park, Greater Mohali, State Highway 12A, Mohali 140307, PB

CBSE,CIE,IB

+91-172-4983137

Kashipur, Uttarakhand India
Awesome school
Mar 16, 2017 11:30 AM 7374 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 16, 2017 11:30 AM)

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

As a parent what I feel about the school is that the teaching method is far different yet easy for my kids to understand.The thing that caught my attention was the way the teachers deal with parents and children, which is full of love and care.I wanted my kids to be confident, the school has inculcated self confidence amongst my kids.The way they talk, describe things to me, I feel cherished with the fast that they are speaking with utmost confidence.The activities whether it is dance, let's talk for a minute every thing has been a brick for my children development.How can I forget to add that the school has contributed towards the academic as well as social growth of my children far outway any negative.Both of them look forward to go to school.

Oakridge International School - Mohali - Chandigarh