Parking:

Store Range:

Bangalore India
Oak n Oak Furniture- Bad experience!
Mar 24, 2008 07:01 PM 4647 Views
(Updated Mar 24, 2008 07:12 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

I will never recommend this store to anyone.Before our marriage, my husband had bought furniture worth almost 50K from this shop. The day the furniture arrived it was scratched and scraped in several places (even before it was placed in our house). My husband informed the executives at the store and also requested for a touch up to conceal the damage. All of this went to deaf ears. Nobody called up and nothing was done about the damage.

Once we returned to town after our wedding, I took it easy for sometime assuming that O&O being a fairly well know brand in B’lore would respond to calls promptly. We noticed that the furniture was of poor quality and definitely not worth all the money that we had paid. When I approached the CMH road branch of Oak n Oak (from where we had picked up the furniture) for assistance, I was in for a surprise. Not only did they sound callous and indifferent they couldn’t care less for a customer’s complaint.

After months of persuasion when nothing happened we decided to visit the store in person and discuss the issue. We presented the bills and our grievances at the store and demanded an explanation. We met a bunch of less_informed and demotivated staff who could do nothing more than shrug shoulders and shake heads. That much for customer service!

We enquired about the manufacturing unit and all that they could tell us was that the furniture was made in Malaysia. They had absolutely no clue of who runs the company or where in Malaysia the furniture is manufactured. It was too much to expect that they would know what kind of service is expected of them once they have sold furniture to customers.

A word of caution for all prospective customers, the furniture at Oak n Oak is not worth the money. It is definitely good in design and styling but it is not durable and the company does not offer any maintenance.

Oak n Oak - Bangalore