Parking:

Substandard products
Dec 01, 2008 11:08 AM 2935 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I bought a sofa for 24000 bucks six months back from the OaknOak marathalli outlet. I received it in good condition except that the finishing stitches were awkward. You can easily point out the unprofessional finish, pretty much different from the one what I saw in the showroom. Everything looked fine for couple of months.

From the third month, the upholstery slowly started withering off from one side. It spread to all over the three seater and now two out of the three seats are filled with cracks. I bet you could not see such an ugly sofa anywhere.

Worst thing is, even after calling them, almost everyday for a period of over a month, there is no response. They are not even ready to come down to my place to inspect the product.

When I visited the office I was told that I have to talk to the manufacturer who is somewhere else in Bangalore.

When I contacted the manufacturer, He responded with least bother and declined to fix any upholstery issues.

Oak n Oak - Bangalore