Parking:

Oak and Oak aka Royal Oakes - experience dishonest
Oct 11, 2011 01:52 PM 2766 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I am not surprised to see several negative feedbacks about this criminal operated shop.

I also had a bad experience about 3 years back with their Banaswadi branch. Sales girls were interested only in gossiping rather than selling and the salesman was too lethargic to move a table which is blocking the doors of the wardrobe to open. Forget about those, since I liked the 2 door almirah, I ordered one and to my foolishness I paid 13000/-, keeping 1000/- balance(I should have done the reverse). As it is late evening, they told they will deliver it next day evening. I insisted them not to deliver the demo piece. When they came to deliver, I was not at my home and my maid allowed them. To my shock, they delivered the same demo piece which had a small crack in one of the doors and one big scratch in the other door. After several tries I could speak to their manager. To my surprise, he did not accept that he sent the demo piece. I went to the shop at least 3 times to meet this person and finally when I met him ended up in a heated argument. He was very arrogant and finally agreed that he will change the doors for me. After one week, they called me once and told that they are coming to my home to change the door. As I was not in town I told them to do it later. They never turned up afterwards, and after a lot of follow-ups, they are yet to change the doors. I was frustrated to the core. I felt helpless and shattered.

I have posted many reviews during those days in many websites. I recently noticed that they changed their name to Royal Oaks and thought of sharing my experience. They have some serious problem with their attitude to customers and I am sure they cannot survive whatever name they adopt. I feel the small timers in Shivaji Nagar are 100 times better than these goons.

Oak n Oak - Bangalore