Parking:

Avoid Oak n Oak
May 26, 2008 11:13 AM 3912 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I had booked a wooden side table with "Oak n Oak" - CMH road, Bangalore 10 days back for Rs3000. I had paid an advance of Rs1500 for the same. The side table had some carving at the bottom and had golden handles and was done in rubberwood. My wife had seen the side table on the display and so we booked the same. But when we got the delivery we were shocked to see that there were no carvings, no golden handles and it was not even painted from inside. Shockingly the drawers were made of MDF and not rubberwood.

When I registered a complaint, the store manager was rude, and told that the piece on display was customised and if we want a similar thing then we should pay another Rs 900 - this information was not provided to us when we had booked the furniture.when I told that I dont want to pay so much money for customization and cancel the order - they refused. currently the side table which I had booked is still with them and they are refusing to even return my advance sum.

Oak n Oak - Bangalore