Room Quality:

3 Star

Varanasi India
Worst location
Nov 23, 2017 05:50 PM 1103 Views
(Updated Nov 23, 2017 05:51 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Hi friends,  today I am sharing my worst experience with hotel plaza rooms Delhi. this hotel is situated at Paharganj Area in Delhi. Ambiance around this area is very poor.  atmosphere around this hotel is not salutary.  there are slum near the hotel. it is  4 km away from new Delhi railway station. once I visited to Delhi with my family . I search many hotel but all were booked. at last I got this hotel. when I checked in that hotel none were present in reception room. after 5  minute a waif came and told me he is a manager of hotel. he welcomed me. he show different rooms. I chosen   one room . when I entered into room I was shocked to see room. room was too messy . curtains of room are dirty . manager told me there is a TV in room . but TV was gone wrong. room service was also not satisfactory. I ordered a cup of tea with fast food.  nasty smell was coming from fast food. I returned the items. I took only tea and wended for eating food in other hotel.  had to elapsed only one night so I compromised the condition of room . next day I changed the hotel.

OYO Rooms - New Delhi