Room Quality:

7, Hari Nagar, New Delhi 110064, DL

+91-124-4160303

3 Star

Chandigarh India
OYO Rooms are not good to use
Nov 24, 2017 01:43 PM 1552 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Dear readers,

The OYO Rooms app and website is not good to use for booking your hotels. The rooms provided are not big enough and not even cleaned well. The room I got in New Delhi was not good enough as it was so small and the bed sheet had a huge ketchup stain on it which seems to be fresh. The description may not be true as in my case. In the description it stated a television in my room but the television it had was not working and the services didn't helped me with that. The app may not give fake description but it didn't gives the complete picture of what are the facilities you will actually get and which are there just to add a point and does not mean to work or give any relax.

I have not been satisfied with the quality I got and the money I spent on it was a complete waste. You can get better reviews and description about the rooms if you visit the actual website of the hotel and select your hotel wisely by checking all the hotels on internet in the area you want it to be.

I will never recommend it to anyone as my experience has not been good with the OYO rooms and I will never even use it myself.

Thank you.