Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Srinivagulu, Inner Ring Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560047, KA

Oyo Rooms, Banglore
Jun 26, 2018 04:13 PM 956 Views (via Android App)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Last year in August I had visited banglore for couple of day just for travelling purpose as a single person. I want to stay on a budget hotel so I thought about OYO , So I Booked a room with Oyo app in Ejipura and Hal stage 3. The Location of hotel are not so Hard to find I just book Uber and easily reached there.

The Oyo offer a well treated room on a good price. I firstly visited hotel park Inn the room they offer me is exactly as a photos showing on oyo app I was so happy to see this happening.

Oyo room in banglore offer you a complimentory breakfast, there is not so much choice in breakfast but its free so doesn't matter.

Oyo offer there own brand shampoo, conditioner, hair oil, and body lotion on small pakaging so we dont have to purchase them its so good experience as a budget hotel.

Now I mostly prefer oyo room its very good and assistence in oyo app is very helpful.

At last I say Oyo is very helpful if you are looking for an ideal room in a small budget.

OYO Rooms - Koramangala - Bangalore