Room Quality:

OYO Rooms - Whitefield Main Road
May 22, 2015 10:52 AM 14289 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I had booked three rooms by calling the customer care for the 14th May, and advising them about special request for an early check in, etc. The customer care was kind and they assured that everything will be in order on the booking day. Unfortunately, I went, along with my guests to check in on the 14th and was shocked by the information that rooms are not available then. I had few senior citizens and kids as my guests and this was not expected. To top all that, the people in the front desk was rude and impolite.

This is the first time I tried OYO and for sure is the last time. Fortunately, I had not made the advance payment and also was lucky to get another decent place for all, in few hours. I strongly oppose the fact that the customer care and the hotels do not talk well about the customers requirements and is proven by the fact that the front desk informed me "the customer care will give hundred promises, end of the day it is us who decide."

I will make sure that me or no one I know will end up there(or any OYO rooms), even if that is the ONLY place on earth available.

People, please be aware of such miscommunications which leads to unwanted and unexpected anxiety and trouble, especially if you are with old and ill senior citizens or kids.

My booking number was OPXH5421