Room Quality:

Scared to book Oyo Rooms
Dec 10, 2015 07:57 AM 10941 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

For your information, I have not used Oyo rooms yet. But I planned to use Oyo rooms in future. An incident happened when I came from my office early in the morning. The treatment one of the guests was getting was horrible.

I am not sure how to explain the situation. Whatever happened was very bad and it should not happen in this business world. When there was a budget hotel opened named Oyo hotel. I was excited that we can expect some kind of good service in low budget too. Today on Dec 10, 2015 at 3:30 AM early in the morning, I heard some noise outside my house. I saw Oyo staff members including the in-charge of the hotel were beating a guy like anything. It was a crazy situation.

No matter what condition it was no one has right to be physical with someone. The guest was from Delhi and this incident happened in Bangalore(100 ft, 18th A main, Indiranagar). The issue was about booking. The guy tried to book his room from one of the apps. He got a message saying that the booking is confirmed. The Oyo team was not giving him a room.

Whatsoever the matter, the Oyo team started beating the guy with sticks and 3 staffs vs 1 guest. The staff was scolding the guest and saying you are in Karnataka and how dare you to talk to me in a high tone. Later police came and they started playing the North and South Indian politics. It seems that the guy was an IT professional. He went to the police station in the early morning instead of getting a room. I do not know what happened later, however, as a customer I will not choose Oyo rooms in my entire life. I am also an IT professional and I will not recommend anyone of my surroundings to go with you guys. I am scared. Shame on you the way you choose your partners. The guest life is not secure.

OYO Rooms - Koramangala - Bangalore