Room Quality:

Oyo Rooms
Dec 15, 2015 05:47 PM 11241 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

As I am a frequent traveler and use to stay for a while in bangalore, chennai and sometimes in pune. my office desk people suggested me to have oyo rooms which can be good for sudden plans and stay and I opted for 2days and really it was worst service and the neatness is not really good to be and the politeness is really lags from the service people and even the will ask for tips directly and wifi is not to be ment for work and it was just like some kbps and to use for whatsapp chat.service is not so really good and only 2 water bottles and that too some local  and the bed is well maintained but the pillows were some hard and I got a neck pain for a day and food is okay and it was really not so great with that budget and we can get more and neat accommodation from local hotels.this should be improved more.

OYO Rooms - Koramangala - Bangalore