Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Srinivagulu, Inner Ring Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560047, KA

Jhumri Telaiya India
OYO-Big Time Cheats
Sep 26, 2015 06:52 PM 12970 Views (via Mobile)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I promoted oyo rooms by referring it to all my contacts and got Rs. 7300/- Oyo money balance. This amount could have been used 100% for a booking.

But now these greedy cheats have changed the rules and only 25% of the total amount can be paid using oyo money. I am not going to use oyo rooms anytime in life. Also, they have another annoying policy where you can check-in to a room only @11:00 AM!

@OYO:I feel if you dont revert this unethical decision of capping oyo money use to 25% for your old customers who have spent so much of time and effort to promote your business and getting you successful referrals, all you"ll earn is bad name and reputation.Nobody's santoshkr80 use your services because they all feel cheated.I am definitely not going to use Oyo rooms untill you allow me to avail 100% oyo money.

OYO Rooms - Koramangala - Bangalore