Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Srinivagulu, Inner Ring Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560047, KA

OYO fraud and cheat company
Mar 27, 2016 06:01 PM 10454 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

This msg is for all who do online room booking with this company. I booked the hotel from their portal two months in advance for my Amritsar trip. They confirmed me the booking with their booking reference and hotel Sapphire was booked with two double bed occupancy. Before my trip they called me and checked am I travelling and I confirmed.

On the day of my journey they reassured and called me and confirmed my reservation confirmation. The moment I entered with my family and asked my rooms hotel personal denied my reservation with no rooms booked on my name. I talked to hotel owner and he said we emailed them about your cancellation of reservation by us. But OYO never told me that and was confirming my reservation.

It was jam packed and no rooms where available and I called them and they assured me that they will resolve this issue and Mr Rahul their ground person is working on it. Finally after half n hour of waiting they called me and cut n sorry figure says we sincerely apologise that we can't provide you rooms at this moment. I asked them to provide me this senior person number and a lady came on line and tried to cool down the situation by providing me room far of place from my desired destination golden temple. I was feeling cheated n frustrated so I decided to searched hotel which I could get near by with my luck.

OYO Rooms - Koramangala - Bangalore