Room Quality:

"ON YOUR OWN" OYO, never again
Dec 01, 2015 10:19 AM 10632 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I had the harrowing experience of staying at Hotel Bangalore International from 30th November to 2nd December. Horrible experience is only that I can say.

List of issues is long; very uncooperative staff both at reception and Housekeeping, no hot water facility, when asked for, it takes 1 hour to get a bucket of hot water, no repair person available, lame excuses for people not being present to take complaints. I could go on but suffice to say - avoid Bangalore International, specially if booked through OYO.

Even OYO makes those perfunctory calls o see if you have checked in or not. When you want to say a few words about the hotel, caller will direct you to a number where endless wait and interaction with an automated voice leaves you still more frustrated. I have already approached my company management never to book me through OYO again. So much for being ON YOUR OWN.

PATHETIC