Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Srinivagulu, Inner Ring Road, Koramangala, Bangalore 560047, KA

Bolpur India
NEVER-EVER going to book again.
Feb 26, 2016 12:07 AM 10816 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

As I am a continuous voyager and use to stay for some time in bangalore, chennai and once in a while in pune. my office work area individuals recommended me to have oyo rooms which can be useful for sudden plans and stay and I selected 2days and truly it was most exceedingly bad administration and the tidiness is not by any means great to be and the good manners is truly slacks from the administration individuals.

I had booked three rooms by calling the client nurture the eighteenth December, and exhorting them about uncommon solicitation for an early check in, and so on. The client consideration was benevolent and they guaranteed that everything will be all together on the booking day. Sadly, I went, alongside my visitors to monitor the eighteenth and was stunned by the data that rooms are not accessible then. I had couple of senior subjects and children as my visitors and this was not anticipated. To top all that, the general population in the front work area was inconsiderate and rude.

The web group is exceptionally dynamic I got 2 more telephone brings toward the evening getting some information about my agenda and when I would be checking in. All the time they focused on that my room was affirmed.

indeed, even the will request tips straightforwardly and wifi is not to be implied for work and it was much the same as some kbps and to use for whatsapp chat.service is not all that better than average and just 2 water bottles and that too some neighborhood producer.

This is the first occasion when I attempted OYO and without a doubt is the last time. Luckily, I had not made the development installment furthermore was fortunate to get another better than average spot for all, in couple of hours. I firmly restrict the way that the client care and the inns don't speak well about the clients necessities and is demonstrated by the way that the front work area educated me "the client consideration will give hundred guarantees, end of the day it is us who choose."

I will ensure that me or nobody I know will wind up there(or any OYO rooms), regardless of the possibility that that is the ONLY place on earth accessible.

Individuals, please know about such miscommunication which prompts undesirable and startling tension and inconvenience, particularly on the off chance that you are with old and sick senior nationals or children.

OYO Rooms - Koramangala - Bangalore