Handy:

Rs. 845 (Launch price)

Oster

Good product in cheap price
Jun 07, 2015 07:37 PM 1662 Views

Handy:

I bought this Iron box a few months back and it costed me only 800 rupees, I don't why its called as dry iron but I got it with a water sprayer and I dried my wet clothes as well in this one. I liked this particular as suits my requirement in my native place as it helps drying wet clothes quite well. The iron works great but only issue is it cools off very frequently so temperature controlling might be a issue any ways for amount of this definitely its worth.

I gifted it to my dad and he uses it regularly. Its durable and very ease to work with and kind off works well with wrinkle free clothes where still medium press is required. It comes with a years warranty. I don't mind on that but at least it should work properly for a year and I will be the happiest person as its gifted to my dad. As far as style is concerned blue and white. Is a great. Combination.

Recommended for bachelors.