Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Ease of Use:

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
NYah lemongrass orange natural hair conditioner
Apr 09, 2016 05:10 PM 1530 Views
(Updated Apr 09, 2016 06:41 PM)

Ease of Use:

Quantity: 70 ml/2.36 0z

website: nYah.in

cost:130 bucks

Well, I happened to buy this product while shopping on purplle.com, which I find great for buying cosmetics, makeup and beauty products. Honestly the packaging and look of it made me attracted to this product. I did not even realise that I hadnt checked the ingredients or any further information about it.I had heard about this brand earlier so I thought I might just try it out. The word "natural" was a selling point for me since I dont like to use harsh products full of chemicals.

The bottle is truly awesome looking, with sea shell at its outer cover cap which looks beautiful. the cap is a wooden cork, which again gives a lovely feel . The conditioner is white in colour, nice but a bit runny texture, lovely fragrance that smells of lemongrass. The product gives u a spa like feel, and it does manage to make my hair silky and keeps it hydrated for a day.

However, though the result isnt bad, the worst part is that there is nothing mentioned on the bottle apart from the quantity and website. NOTHING ELSE. no expiry date, no manufacturing date, no cost, no manufacturers or suppliers details, no ingredients mentioned! As for the above reasons, I will not use such a product again that has no mention whatsoever about themselves or their activites.

another thing, the bottle is too small sized and 4 times of application of the product finished it all. so it really proves very costly for 130 bucks.there was no discount offered on the product when I bought it.

This is a description of the product on their website

It contains no petrochemicals- the usual ingredient to help the product slide through the hair. A natural emulsion of herbs, vitamin-rich orange & lemongrass oils and other plant ingredient helps.

Nyah Orange Lemongrass Hair Conditioner