Academics:

Academics:

Administration:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

About this school we read an online review and joined our kid into this school

Later only we could realize that it is a low ethical school ever seen in our past joined schools of our kid. Our first school was EURO kids, then Hello Kids, then Greendot montessori schools

All the above three schools are good & treated parents with good respect.

But this school "NURTURE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, Hesarghatta Main Road, Bagulkunte" has got least conduct.

I have to describe it as a Money making school ever seen, please follow some of my worst experiences into this school;

1. The first and foremost thing is they charge high school fees more or less approaching 90000/- per annum for a first standard (I dont debate on school fees, as every school is doing so)

2. They charge fees for Books, School uniform, scating shoes, socks, exhorbitantly without the connection of materials that they give to us (All extra with the inferior quality)

3. They take the school fees in 3 instalments also give "black mailing messages" like if you dont pay we will charge you 100/- per day of delay

4. If there is case of late payment of fees they call parents and black mail them that your child will be terminated or TC will be given for many times now & then.

5. There is no flexibility in the management-on the other day when I spoke to the principal- she says we are paying huge interests to the financial institutions so thats why we are collecting penalties from the parents for delayed fees.(I dont think any principal of a school would have said this to the parents)

6. Now I regret too much but then I cannot go back. But I have to bend/mend/bow my head/self esteem to abide by their illicit/filthy rules.

7. They dont even treat you like parent, they are operating the school like finance company which gives loans. Not only we, 17 parents had to pay penalties for delayed payments and management not tolerated them. (peak money minded management)

8. No doubt they have highest showcase of school features on their internet site- like garden, International school setup, garden, high transport fleet etc.

9. Quality of Teachers is Third grade- They cannot speak good English also and low confident school teachers whom you come across.(if they themselves cannot speak good english, what they can pass on to the children, you will know the quality of teachers only after you join them)

10. The most important points are only "showups" about the school- like Big School area, internal garden/roads, good building, and good setup-I prey parents not to fall for this outer show up; (Let yourself develop your child with knowledge, I believe schools play a very little part of their education, learning is a thought process and it is a long process where a child attains full knowledge in the long run)

I request you to see the quality of teachers, meet them/talk to them-they are all inferior quality.

At last I regret my self now that-on the internet there are no reviews about the school in mouthshut site or elsewhere.

1. They conduct the events again with the parent's money/materials

Relating to late fee penalties, I have urged them not to charge such painful monies from parents (I had to pay 2500/- for 20 days late) They least bothered about parents' agony.

Some parents had to pay Rs.3000/ also-

Predominantly school should be working on non-profit basis but when schools are hugely bothered for purely money, what good principles can they teach children and society

I urge all the people/parents that first of all we are paying huge amount for fees, on top of that if school management is pinching us for penalties with no mercy. How can you expect good teaching from the school. How can they groom your child with good ethics.

Even money lenders also will have relaxation when we are not able to pay.

But today's schools have become so rigid/crooked that they pinch you lot for many topups above the school fees that we have to pay.

Particularly this school, I have seen least conduct and oppressed by them.

Nurture International School - Bangalore