Academics:

Student Engagement:

Nucleus presently heart of education in kota
Jun 14, 2018 09:34 AM 3039 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I am presently studying in Nucleus Education and preparing for IITJEE Advanced 2019. Last year, I was also in similar confusion:

Which institute should I join?

Then, I attended classes of both Allen and Nucleus for some days.(With no offence to the teachers of Allen, it is not that they are not competent enough), I found the teachers here to be superbly knowledgable, and most importantly, dedicated for career of the student via success in JEE. So, I joined Nucleus in TAPS batch. I was taught from all the Legends: AKK Sir, SKM Sir, Shri VJ Sir, ANNA Sir and AG Sir.

You won’t believe the depth of theory they go through. Just paying attention in class and doing homwork in time gives crystal clear clarity of concepts. Just like electrons are attracted to Nucleus, I was attracted as my vacancy for knowledge was fulfilled by The Nucleus Education.

A healthy and competitive atmosphere is maintained in classroom. Even if Nucleus was formed last year only, these stalwarts have ensured proper discipline, and built upon a competent system for JEE preparation. You get the confidence to face any question in exam!

Nucleus Education - Kota