Academics:

Dec 17, 2017 06:21 AM 7205 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hello friends,

Today I am sharing the silent features of the nucleus education kota. If you want to qualify for IIT-JEE then you can go to nucleus education because you all know very well the name of Chitrang Murdia the topper of IIT-JEE 2014. You know what that the teachers who teaches chitrang all the subject of IIT are now in NUCLEUS EDUCATION. When Chitrang tops all over the India then they all are in allen carrier institute kota but now all the main faculty of allen carrier institute moves to NUCLEUS EDUCATION. Now, you are thinking that how can I know all these things so, now I clear that I am also the student of those faculty who teaches the chitrang murdia So I am always be in touch with them through social media so I get to know these things. So my suggestion to all of you go to kota then go to NUCLEUS education because All the best faculty are at the same platform.

Maths:- Ana sir.

Physics:- A.G. sir.

Inorganic Chemistry:- Shree VJ sir.(one book is also written by vj sir)

Organic Chemistry:- S.K.M. sir.(one book of organic is also written by skm sir)

Physical Chemistry:- Akk sir.

So, it is best for you. Go and crack the IIT-JEE. You can do it.

Nucleus Education - Kota