ZTE

India H.P. India
Not A Good One!
Jul 09, 2017 10:29 AM 2527 Views (via Android App)

I am talking about N2 this is a mobile phone launched by nubia company in the price range of 16000 rupees this is not that much great company as we can believe in that but it is not like that every company which is new they are creating bad product but this mobile company has launched this mobile phone in high price range and with very low specifications.

You got very ordinary screen resolution with his mobile phone that is 720 x 1280 pixels

Camera quality is also average according to this price range mobile phone.

The processor of this mobile phone is not good because they are giving you MediaTek processor and I must say that MediaTek processor are not that much fast or useful for your mobile phone.

The only feature that I like with this mobile phone that it is battery backup that is of 5000 mah battery capacity.

And it is not necessary that is a mobile phone has good battery capacity does the battery of that mobile phone is also known as good this is all up to IT hardware that what kind of hardware is used in this mobile phone.

My opinion.

I will never forget you to buy a mobile phone which has just one feature that is of battery otherwise this mobile phone is a garbage!

So I will suggest you to take many more and other options which are great for you and please don't buy it.

So this was my review I hope my review will help you thank you very much!

Nubia N2