Nubia

India H.P. India
Average mobile phone
May 25, 2017 01:43 PM 1657 Views (via Android App)

Great to see you here.

I am talking about nubia N1 light which mobile phone is launched by nubia company in the price range of 7000 rupees it came with 6.0 Marshmallow Android version with 2 GB RAM those are good things I have found in this mobile phone otherwise other specifications not good according to our need LED projector that is 1.2 quad core MediaTek.

Resolution that is just 720 x 1280. Which is not that much good as we want.

I will not mentioning its all the specifications in the points I did just tell you my suggestion for you if you want to take a mobile phone in this price range then I will suggest you please don't buy this mobile phone you should buy redmi Note 4A .

Because that mobile phone is best in this price range and you will not regret to get that mobile phone as compared to nubia N1 light.

So this was my review I hope my review will help you and you will not go for this mobile so please leave a like and also comment for more interaction thank you very much! : -)

Nubia N1 Lite