Handy:

New Delhi India
Nice Iron at Low Price
Sep 27, 2015 12:28 AM 2933 Views

Handy:

I got this one from my one of the relatives as Diwali Gift. I know it's bad to check the prices of Gift Items but I did checked its prices as I was impressed with its performance and wanted to buy the same for gifting to my dear aunt.

Its been almost an year to me, I have been using the Nova Dry Iron. This one is ergonomically designed and has shockproof plastic body. The automatic temperature regulator of this iron makes it perfect to use on clothes of several material, starting from cotton to nylon, silk and woolen.

Before this one, I have used Iron of Morphy Rechards but personally I find its performance even better than of the previously used iron of the reputed brand. The iron consumes less power and let me iron several clothes in less time and without raising my power bills.

Till 11 months of its use, I have not found any problem in the iron of this brand and would surely appreciate products of it to my readers.

Nova Dry Iron N 103