Handy:

Sikar India
Review of nowa dry iron
Feb 05, 2016 09:46 AM 2420 Views

Handy:

I got this one from my one of the relatives as Diwali Gift. I know it's awful to check the costs of Gift Items however I did checked its costs as I was awed with its execution and needed to purchase the same for gifting to my dear close relative.

Its been very nearly a year to me, I have been utilizing the Nova Dry Iron. This one is ergonomically planned and has shockproof plastic body. The programmed temperature controller of this iron makes it impeccable to use on garments of a few material, beginning from cotton to nylon, silk and woolen.

Prior to this one, I have utilized Iron of Morphy Rechards yet actually I discover its execution surprisingly better than of the already utilized iron of the rumored brand. The iron expends less power and let me press a few garments in less time and without raising my energy bills.

Till 11 months of its utilization, I have not found any issue in the iron of this brand and would definitely acknowledge results of it to my perusers.

Nova Dry Iron N 103