Nokia

Nokia n80 is a use and throw phone it demands lot
Sep 28, 2008 10:50 PM 4330 Views

I brought one a year ago.sliding problem arose now.even nokia care ass-holes don't have its spare.local repairs men take no grantee of its success after repairand that too all give an estimate of 2000 Indian rs.

Even the people at nokia care hung me for a week saying that they are searching for components and finally declaired that ita spare are not available any more.they charged 350 rs for service and gave me back a dead screen set.atleast before it was functioning to certain extend.

Only problem at time of sliding it...now i1m using an old nokia 1100.i paid a lot of money for it and not satisfied...i used a nokia n70 before.similar problems I faces.seems like nokia phones are prone to virus and show problems in functioning...i am now starting to dislike it...my father used an nokia n72.....2 weeks after purchase, phone was hung and on warranty got a replacement.....its till date giving virus problems and is too slow even with 512mb card

Nokia N80