Nokia

Nokia smartphone like C601 - terrible battery life
Apr 27, 2011 12:25 AM 5678 Views

I made the mistake of going by other reviews and buying a brand new Nokia smartphone(C6-01) for Rs.16k.

I went against the advice of the local retailer who advised me against going in for a Nokia smartphone(which he claimed had a severe battery life problem) believing he was just trying to promote other brands(probably with more margin). The battery life lasts less than a day without my using features like music/ camera/ video recording. I'm afraid it lasts marginally more than my laptop(6-8 hours) even after charging it overnight.

Feature and teachnologywise I'm impressed with the capabilities - the HD video and 8MP camera which impressed me. Also the capacitive touch screen along with 3 homescreens works wonderfully.

I realise now after going by other reviews that C6, C7 also have battery life problems! Please avoid Nokia smartphones if you see yourself being away from a charging point for more than 5-6 hours(which means using it outdoor) rather than just as a miniature laptop.

Nokia C6 01