Nokia

Hyderabad
Not a good phone
Jan 06, 2017 07:44 PM 1408 Views (via Mobile)

I purchased this Mobile for 2, 999Rs.I think the phone is good only in some features but not in all. Nokia should launch the phones with more attractive features.I got the black piece which I like most. My mobile is light in weight and good looking but lacks in features. This phone doesn't have front camera and the rear camera is of 1.3megapixel.This mobile has 2G service, mp3 and mp4.The capacity of the battery is 1020mAh.RAM is also very low 64Gb . It doesn't have the features that can be enjoyable in smart phones. I want to have a phone with good features but this phone did not reach my expectations but the price of this phone is reasonable. I am totally disappointed with this phone and thinking of getting a new phone in low cost with good features. The company should launch new phones with attractive features and styles.

Nokia Asha 230