Nokia

Lucknow India
Error when play music with nokia
Aug 15, 2017 05:35 PM 935 Views (via Mobile)

When I purchase Nokia asha 230 model form Flipkart.com then I firstly sign up account nokia to continue installing apps then when it completed phone was open it it works okey but when I open Nokia music for playing musics then it show this(sorry error acquiring while your report error code is 0JSKU7807 IN CASE YOU NEED) then I contact to Nokia helpline number for inquiry and they says that(go to Nokia care and update your software it may be 500 to 600rs cost sorry).

In 2015 Nokia corporation launched its asha series5th model which is asha 230 which is mini phone as well as pretty phone and features you don't want to update manually it update automatically but in reality is not.

So my 1 year experience with my personal opinion that don't buy it use any other phone such as Lumia series which is good and fast performance.

Nokia Asha 230