Nokia

9210 troubles
Jul 28, 2003 12:09 AM 2564 Views
(Updated Jul 28, 2003 12:09 AM)

Hi,I'm new to this site and was surprised to find quite a lot of 9210 users/reviews. I had a pretty tough time with my handset though.I'd been using the nokia 7110 (gem of a phone) when I decided to upgrade and bought the 9210.It's a good cell with LOADS of features,easy uploading of new software from nokia software market through IRda port,and switchable memory card.The trouble started when I started to get dropped calls and callers got the 'out of network area'. I took it to the nokia cell shop who informed me about his inability to service the phone locally as his person was not trained to handle high end phones.I finally had to ship it to the hyderabad nokia service centre who after keeping it for a month wrote back saying there was a prob with the 'board' the replacement or which would cost....hold ur breath...Rs.22,000/- Can u believe that ??!! Anyway I've sworn myself off the handset and have instead bought a 6310i which again is a beautiful piece of machinery.

Nokia 9210