Nokia

Nokia 8910iiii ...Class act
Mar 26, 2006 03:51 AM 2779 Views
(Updated Mar 26, 2006 03:53 AM)

First thing..This review is about Nokia 8910i, not 8910 as M2M dont have the option of Nokia 8910i to review.

Well this is a great phone. Great design and concept behind this classy phone. I have owned one for almost 2 years now and although I do not use it much due to me, kind off taking the phone apart and not knowing how to put it back together (hope to get it back together ASAP!!!)

Well the features are not much to talk about in this day and age as the technology has moved on rapidly. But in the days the Nokia 8910i came out it was a quite advanced phone although it did not have the camera availability. With features such as bluetooth, Java, colour screen, wap, applications and excellent design it was and still is a great phone.

The slide feature of the phone is amazing. I love to play around with the phone slider as it is very classy. The slider slower slides up revealing the keypad. The keypad buttons are quite small and are hard, and it is hard to type quick messages or play games unless you get used to the keypad.

Also the quality of material - titanium - used to make the phone is exceptional. It is almost bullet proof material which helps with the durability of the product (unless if you take it apart like me!!)

The screen is very good for this type of phone and the colour screen is exceptional for the time the phone came out.

Overall I would definately recomend this phone if you asked me 2 years ago, but with the rapid development in the mobile market and current phones I would suggest you choose an alternative phone with better features.

It will always be one of the best phones in design but in features it wont last long. in 100 years time (when I will still be active on here...well I hope I am) this phone will always be with me.

Thanks for reading my review, hope you liked it. Dont hesitate to comment on my review.

Nokia 8910