Ramnagar, Uttarakhand India
Nokia 8.1 box of problems
Aug 28, 2019 06:54 PM 3379 Views

I bought Nokia 8.1 from Abu Dhabi international airport when I was coming from Sydney. It cost me 407 USD for 64 GB handset. But unfortunately, I use only single sim and most of the time it cause trouble with network. My 4g network disappeared and 3g star working. Before I thought that is is my cellular problem. then port my no. Into Airtel but unfortunately, is was my phone which causing the problem.

Moreover, my charging jack is not working properly. It is been only 6 months then I went to Nokia service centre to get the problem fixed. They said the jack has to replace. And it will cost me 1650 rupees. I ask them for warranty but they refused. They said the warranty is country wise.

This is a garbage. Before I use Apple and I never get any trouble in that brand. Most of the time I am on traveling so I used to buy gadgets from different countries but this is the first time happened with me that I brought a disappointment to my home. I hope this is enough for you. I was a big fan of Nokia but this is a great disappointment for me. I never recommend Nokia to anyone on future. This was my first and last mistake with Nokia.

Nokia 8.1